Wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Benefits of Alleypong
1. Alleypong is a fun, spirited, and competitive activity that is ideal for social bonding with your family and friends. The game is played slow or fast, therefore encouraging players of all ages and skill levels to participate.
2. Alleypong is a great mental workout that activates various areas of the brain. The game centers around tracking the ball multiple times on each shot yielding increased concentration levels, short term memory, and decision-making skills. Studies show that paddle sport-oriented games can slow the progress of cognitive deficiencies such as Alzheimer's and Dementia.
3. Alleypong improves your fast twitch muscle reflexes, hand-eye coordination, balance, while toning and strengthening your entire body. It increases your heart rate, thus helping to keep your heart strong and healthy.
4. Alleypong boosts a low risk for injury. To date, zero injuries have been linked to playing the game.
5. The nimble size of the game table allows it to function quite well in any room of your home or business. The game table is compact, and travels well in any vehicle for mobile fun!
6. Alleypong is well suited for individuals to practice by themselves. Simply serve the ball off the alley blocks back to yourself. The speed of the ball is dependent upon the velocity of which the ball is contacted by the paddle.
7. Smiling is the most common side effect of this analog game.